Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Ta-da. Book 2 is out!

Yesterday I uploaded the second book in the Make It Learnable series to Amazon. It's available in print and Kindle and should be available internationally.

I've been writing Practice and Feedback for Deeper learning pretty much nonstop the last few months. I woke up each morning excited to get back to work. Except when I was working on the feedback research and information. I thought I'd never get through it. It's a difficult topic and there are areas where experts don't agree. I wondered how I'd ever write the chapter in a way that was clear and applicable. But I know that if you keep going and use each problem as a way to learn, you'll eventually figure out how to make it through. I'm stubborn like that.  

I learned a lot while writing the book. And one of the best parts of writing them is improving my own knowledge and skills. If you think I know everything there is to know before I write one of these books, well, you'd be wrong. I write to find answers to questions I have and share what I learn (another great part of writing these books).

If you read it, I'd love to know what you think. I really do think the second book is even better than the first because readers offered input that influenced the second book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

How many answer choices is best for a multiple-choice question? Probably not what you think.

Last week I discussed a quiz I developed   to help people analyze what they know and don't know about developing valuable and valid mult...