Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I'm blogging on pattishank.com

Something new...

I'm making a few changes in where I write. One of the biggest changes is that I'll now be blogging here on my own site. Or, to be more precise, I'm blogging on blogger and pulling the posts onto my site. I'll be blogging in smaller chunks about:
  • The books and research I'm reading
  • Opinions about things that are happenings in the field
  • Tools I use to do my work that I think others might want to know about)
  • Where I'm speaking... I'd love to meet!
  • Other things I think a lot about... like travel, cooking, and pets
So if you are interested in getting my blog posts, which will tend to be shorter but more often than the type of writing you see from me elsewhere, sign up for my newsletter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti, would it be possible to enable RSS feeds on your Blogger account? Instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/97933?hl=en

    I'm one of those old techie guys who still uses RSS to follow blogs!

    Thanks in advance,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

How many answer choices is best for a multiple-choice question? Probably not what you think.

Last week I discussed a quiz I developed   to help people analyze what they know and don't know about developing valuable and valid mult...